Date formats are controlled by your browser and/or operating system.
To change to Australian formats:
- Safari on Mac
- System Preferences -> Language & Text -> Edit List...
- Tick "Australian English"
- Un-tick "English"
- Close and re-open Safari
- Chrome on Mac
- Chrome -> Preferences -> Settings -> Show advanced settings... -> Language and input settings Choose...
Select a language to add...
- Choose "English/Australian"
- Move "English/Australian" to the top of the list (or delete all other languages)
- Click "Ok", Close, exit and re-open Chrome
- Firefox on Mac
- Firefox -> Preferences -> Content -> Choose your preferred language for displaying pages... -> Language and input settings... ->Add
- Choose "Australian English"
- Drag "Australian English" to the top of the list
- Click "Done", Close and re-open Firefox
After you close and re-open your browser you should be asked to login to Donors again.
If not, make sure you really, really stop your browser and restart (worst case, reboot :-)).
You should see "en_AU" to the right of "Logout" on the Donors menu bar if all is well.